Friday, January 7, 2011

New Bike Coming!

It's time to get serious about riding again after a hiatus from the bike for a bit. I set two goals for myself which I needed to accomplish before I upgraded my bike:

1- Complete a century ride - no point getting a better bike if I am not riding. Any bike can take up space in the garage equally well.
2- Save up the money.

As you know, I completed the 115 mile Viva Bike Vegas ride in October. Some Christmas gifts, of the financial sort, have pushed my savings over the necessary threshold to purchase my new steed. I expect it's arrival in just a few days.

While I have been looking into the Fezzari bikes, I have run into many people with questions of their own. The price points are mesmerizing, but are the bikes really as good as claimed? I plan to write numerous posts on this topic as I receive, open, and begin riding my new CR2. I will also post in the next few days a full overview of how I arrived at buying a Fezzari and how my experience of dealing with them on the phone has been. While I am extremely excited about getting my new bike, I promise to disclose everything and be unbiased in my reviews.

Pax!

Fezzari CR2

No comments:

Post a Comment